Job Opportunities at S2 Event Security
S2 Event Security is an event security company focused on providing technology and personnel for large public events nationwide. Our solutions combine high-end security technology and professional security staff to provide our customers with safe, effective, and efficient solutions. We are looking for talented Event Security Staff to join us in providing a positive, professional security presence at collegiate campuses by offering superior customer service while maintaining a fun and safe environment.
Duties may include the following:
- Staff and manage parking lots and road entrances to allow passage to working personnel and individuals with proper credentials.
- Perform credentialing and access control for pedestrian and vehicle traffic to ensure guests are allowed access to the appropriate areas.
- Control pedestrian and vehicle traffic flow at key access points and intersections to ensure smooth and orderly traffic flow.
- Distribute traffic management materials including, but not limited to: cones, barricades, and bicycle racks.
- Patrol specified areas to prevent against theft, damage, vandalism and improper conduct by event patrons and participants.
- Observe and report all criminal offenses, or violations of policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assist with management of crowd control and overall safety of event patrons and participants.
- Assist with public information regarding customer service, safety, and security policies or procedures.
- Provide outgoing, energetic, and proactive service to all event patrons and participants.
- Possess a thorough familiarity with the relevant information and facilities located at each venue where they are posted.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must submit to a criminal background check
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to arrive at assigned posts on time and perform all assigned duties for the duration of a given shift
- Ability to work with other team members as a cohesive group to accomplish the mission
- Military, law enforcement officer (LEO), first responder, or federal security officer (TSA, etc.) experience preferred but not required
- Event Security/Event Staff experience preferred but not required
- Majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement preferred but not required
Physical Requirements & Demands
- Ability to speak and write clearly
- Ability to lifting up to 25 lbs
- Ability to perform duties outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time in the performance of duties
- Eligibility for employment is contingent upon a successful prescreening